This summer, we came together to write in one voice what we see and feel and what we want the world to know. This fall, we are exploring our individual voices and learning how to express ourselves through acting. Learning about monologues will help us expand our ability to empathize with characters and use our imaginations to create the worlds and details of their lives.
We are honored to have our dear friend, Anastasia Teel, partner with us for this series. Anastasia is an actor and singer with a Musical Theater BFA from Western Carolina University. She has taught with The Theater Bug in Nashville for nine years and recently worked as a performer at Tokyo Disneyland.
In the spirit of social distancing, join us online starting September 7th for a 6-week digital acting a monologue course.
What are my next steps?
- Click the Register Here button below to sign up.
- We will send you the link to the Zoom/Ring Central meeting every week along with any workbook materials.
- Have fun and get creative!!
What is the format of the teaching?
- Group Classes on Monday nights 6-7PM CST (Sept. 7th, 14th, 21st)
- Individual sessions with staff for weeks 4 & 5 (Sept. 28th, 29th & Oct. 5th, 6th). Monday - Tuesday nights as scheduled for 30 min sessions.
- Record monologues week 6 with a digital release to peers and community to follow.